I have lots of exciting empties this month as I have been trying out lots of new things and receiving lots of samples during my beauty hauls. I split this post into two parts because I know that these posts are usually really long and that puts some people off. This month I finished 15 products, so stay tuned for part 2 to see the other 7 items.
- YSL Black Opium eau de parfum sample (FREE) – I really love this scent as the perfume includes pink pepper, vanilla, jasmine and more. It has a very sexy and sweet scent to it which I love. I have one more sample of this luckily, once that and a few other perfumes have been used up I am going to have to purchase the full size. The 30ml retails for £47.00, the 50ml is £66.00 and the 90ml is £87.00.
- AVON super extend liquid eye liner in black (£3.50) – This eyeliner allows for quick and easy application and stays in place all day long. As soon as it started to dry out I repurchased it as I cannot be without it.
- Wilkinson sword Quattro for women sparkle disposables (£5.79) – I use these razors when my Venus one foams up too much because once the Venus one does this it stops being able to remove hairs. I also like these razors for under my arms as I feel it gives a closer shave. Safe to say I already have another pack.
- No 7 quick thinking wipes (42p) – This is the final pack that I managed to obtain with my discount. That didn’t stop me though; with a No 7 voucher I repurchased these wipes for £2 rather than £7. These wipes just do such a good job of removing even waterproof makeup. No complaints.
The middle ground:
- PS… love this 100 cotton pads (90p) – Not the most exciting empty but it does a good job and is very cheap.
- Soap and Glory One heck of a blot primer (£10.00) – I feel that this primer would have benefited someone with oily skin more than myself who has dry skin. I purchased this for the “pore-shrink technology” rather than the “shine-bloc” aspect. It didn’t do as good of a job as my two favourite primers in relation to my pores, so I will not be repurchasing.
- AVON makeup setting spray (£3.00) – I liked that the mist was very fine but I don’t think it actually extended the wear of my makeup. I purchased the newer variation of this product, which is the AVON Magix prime and set spray. I prefer the newer formula but I don’t like the spritzer on it.
- AVON nutraeffects hydration gel cream (£2.00) – Although this is supposed to be a hydration night cream I feel this product would be better suited to those with oily skin. I understand that this is a gel cream and it says light on the container but it really isn’t suited to those with dry skin as there is little to the hydration side of it.
Part 1 of this month’s empties brings the total items to 69 and a total of £320.43. Part 2 will be up very soon!