This is a product that was 100% a YouTube made me buy it purchase. More specifically a Tati made me buy it product. Every other video she makes she raves about this product, its even in her top 5 favourite powders video. Naturally, after all the hype I heard about this product I had to have it.
Where did I buy it?
Of course in the UK you cannot buy the brand Coty, so I purchased mine on Amazon UK. I paid £14.95 including shipping and it arrived really quickly, I was very impressed. You get 65g of product for the price which is such good value for money. I have the shade translucent but there are others that have colour to them. Apparently there is also an unscented version as well if you are sensitive to fragrance.
- The powder is finely milled, which results in it leaving a beautiful finish to the skin
- A little goes a long way with this powder
- The price point- its even cheaper in the US and can be found at Walmart
- Lots of shades available
- Sets make-up all day, controls my T-zone oil well.
- The plastic holes in the packaging to allow product through are temperamental. I don’t know whether it is just my one or not but sometimes I get no product come through, and I have to remove it. The rest of the time I open it and its a hot mess with powder every where.
- THE SCENT! This powder is highly perfumed. It smells very grandma and I am not a fan of it at all. There is an unscented version of it and if anyone knows how it purchase in the UK please let me know.
This product has been around since 1935! With the hype still going strong, it is obvious that this product is loved by many.
What is your favourite powder?