Happy 2017, I hope it is going well for you. 2016 was full of amazing makeup releases, major life events and many posts on my blog that I hope inspired at least one of you. With series such as monthly empties and #Raisetheroof, which will be continued this year, my blog became very much focused on using products up and getting the most for your money. With the amount of support I have received from all of you, I intend to create some very exciting content this year.
Before I get into the specifics of this post, I want to lay out my main aims for 2017 in relation to not only my project pan/empties but my Instagram and blog as a whole.
Last year, I reached 100 followers on my blog and approx 660 Instagram followers. This year I want to reach 250 blog followers and 1000 Instagram followers. Also, I want to post an average of once every 3 weeks. I know this seems low but I am up to my neck in work and accounting exams, so I deem this to be realistic.
Project pan targets:
Whilst I love to collect makeup, and that isn’t going to change, I believe it is important to use items up so as you aren’t hoarding expired products.
In 2016 I managed to reach 172 items with a retail value of £691.19. This year I want to reach 250 empties, which would be an average of 21 items a month!
Project pan items:
- MAC eyeshadow in ‘vanilla’
- Revlon Colorstay Shadowlinks in ‘Sand’
- Revlon Colorstay Shadowlinks in ‘Melon’
- Laura Mercier oil free tinted moisturiser in ‘Cameo’
- LA Girl Pro.conceal in ‘porcelain’
- Maybelline lipstick in ‘tantalizing taupe’
- MAC Toledo collection lipglass in ‘Oxblood’
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in ‘Cricket’
- Stila Stay all day liquid lipstick in ‘Perla’
- Sleek Contour Kit in ‘light’
I will be posting small updates at the end of each month so as you can watch my progress.
Until the next time,